There are 2 types of support you can get:
- Community Support: If you're technically-savvy and can formulate your questions in term of general needs and don't need guaranteed response time, this is a good option. The support is done the community in everyone's free time. You should also consider helping others since this works on a give-give basis.
- Professional Support: If you want someone to fully take care of your problem and provide a solution tailored to your context, with a a guaranteed time frame, then this is the option you should pick.
Here are the steps you should follow:
- Check the documentation for the you wish to use. If you don't find the information you're looking for there try on this wiki and check the .
- Search the .
- If you still haven't found the answer, post a question on the . Please bear in mind that people on the list are people who are contributing to XWiki in their own time. Also you'll find people are more likely and prompt to answer your questions if you yourself participate and answer other's questions over time. This is a participation ecosystem.
- You can also consider sending a message on the . However we recommend using the mailing lists in most cases since the IRC channel is used mostly by developers to coordinate XWiki development and mailing lists allow everyone to answer in its own time and without pressure.
Once you have found the answer, please consider adding an entry in theor updating an existing document on this wiki. This way others will later benefit from that knowledge like you're benefiting from other people's knowledge while browsing this site.
If you're interested in helping yourself please checkand .
Here's below a list ofand who have active committers on the project.
is the company founded by Ludovic Dubost, the creator of XWiki, to offer services around the XWiki open source project. XWiki SAS sponsors the development of the XWiki open source project and has published two important documents showing its dedication and commitment to the open source project:
- The XWiki SAS
- XWiki SAS
offers the following products:
also offers the following :
is a Luxembourg-based company developing collaborative visual tools based on the XWiki open-source platform.
You have business requirements for structured and up-to-date information; you need it fast and visual to strike the minds of your customers; SOFTEC is the one to call.
SOFTEC developers conceive, host and maintain business and private SaaS (Software as a Service) collaborative solutions based on the XWiki open-source platform, enabling different databases and information systems to communicate together and provide relevant and synthetic information in a visual way.
SOFTEC solutions are easy & quick to implement, easy & simple to use, easy & quick to adopt.
We invite you to discover all our services through these. And do not miss , our new free service based on XWiki which allows you to discovering shows, concerts and entertainment near you in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and UK.
EsPresto is a Berlin-based company and Germany's first XWiki SAS Partner. As a full service IT provider we support our clients with customized web based business solutions for best success. We also offer a wide range of XWiki services to create a corporate wiki for your needs:
- Professional consulting
- Workshops and analysis of customer needs
- Installation and custom-made extensions
- Individual design adjustments
- Performance optimization
- Training and support
EsPresto offers turnkey and on-demand XWiki solutions, e.g. pre-installed and low-cost wikis for quality management or as a basic wiki for enterprises, both as client or stand-alone solution. Our SaaS-solution enables immediate use without set-up - you can test it today for 30 days, free of charge and without obligations.
We have a long-term experience in handling of several complex XWiki projects and offer extensive support. You get straightforward service from a one-stop service provider. Our innovative development team is ready to find the best solution for your needs.