Theuses for listing all tasks to be implemented and all bugs to be fixed.
You'll find there the dates and versions planned for issues to be fixed and hence the XWiki roadmaps. There's also alisting all known dates for future releases. Please understand that these dates are often tentative since XWiki's development is open source and lots of committers/contributors are working in their free time on XWiki.
If you're interested to help out check the.
General goals for all releases:
- More tests
- Better javadoc
- More documentation on xwiki.org
- Code cleanup/refactoring
Already implemented roadmaps can be found in the.
Note that all planned release dates are also entered in the Calendar on.
XWiki Enterprise 9.x
Release dates for the 9.x Cycle:
- 9.0: January 2017
- 9.1: February 2017
- 9.2: March 2017
- 9.3: April 2017
- 9.4: May 2017
- 9.5: June 2017
- 9.6: July 2017
- 9.7: August 2017
- 9.8: September 2017
- 9.9: Octobre 2017
- 9.10: December 2017
XWiki 9.0 - 9-2
- Distribution Manager Command Line Upgrade (aka Unattended Upgrades) - Thomas
- Polish CKEditor - Marius
- Unable to edit a page in Source mode after adding a table on IE11
- CKEditor is not center-aligning table that's copied from a Word file where it is center-aligned
- Big and Small Styles are not saved
- Auto-adjust column size on PDF export, to get different column lengths - Guillaume
- Tables resized in wysiwyg overflow in the PDF export
- Extension manager improvements to have more control on upgrades (XWIKI-12705 and XWIKI-13747) - Thomas
- More Ease of Use - Marius
- Default product pages should not be easily deleted - Guillaume
- Move from XE to KB Flavor (up to the distribution) - Thomas
- In-Product Tours and Documentation - Marius
- Notification System - Guillaume
- 9.0RC1: 23 January 2017
- 9.0Final: 30 January 2017